June 20, 2005
I'm taking a week off, heading up to the mountains with the girlfriend. Sadly, this'll actually make the site much better. Filling in will be:
• Scott Lemieux, an assistant professor of political science at Hunter College and one of the excellent bloggers helming Lawyers, Guns and Money;
• The Jew, who writes the smart blog of almost the same name;
• Prof Goose, who'll be filling you all in on energy policy and can generally be found at The Oil Drum;
• Shakespeare's Sister, who needs no introduction but will bring you all up to date on the Downing Street Memos;
• And Matthew Holt, a health care consultant who'll be adding some professional expertise to all the pronouncements us armchair health care strategists keep offering.
I'll be quite surprised if you all want me back. Anyway, it should be a fun week around here, so keep checking in -- there'll be lots to learn.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Endtroducing...:
I take it these are the "big doings" you alluded to earlier...'twill be quite the week.
Posted by: Matt F | Jun 20, 2005 4:45:01 AM
"I'll be quite surprised if you all want me back."
Of course we want you back -- your name is on the website, and you sign the checks for the bandwidth.
Posted by: Ed Drone | Jun 20, 2005 10:39:47 AM
You boys and girls have fun! Thanks, Ezra -- it was an expansion of my opportunity set.
Posted by: Neil the Ethical Werewolf | Jun 20, 2005 1:52:40 PM
Posted by: peter.w | Sep 16, 2007 9:49:15 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.